ko_flag_iconLinkedin_icon facebook icon

Family Based Immigration Services in Atlanta

Family Based Immigration Video

Frequently Asked Questions

  • How do I apply for my greencard (U.S. legal permanent residence) if I have recently married a legal U.S. Citizen?
  • What documents do I need to gather to submit to USCIS?
  • What is the minimum amount of income a U.S. citizen needs to sponsor an alien spouse?
  • What do I do if my spouse is already out of legal status?

Navigating the path to file a greencard for a spouse with U.S. Immigration can be a nightmare for those who are unfamiliar with this intensive process. Our law firm routinely prepares marriage-based immigration packages that are more than an inch thick.  Our helpful video discusses the process of applying for a spouse who is already in the United States. (We will discuss sponsorship of a spouse outside the U.S. in a separate section).  In this video, Attorney Bonnie Youn will review the list of documents you will need, and how to prepare a good immigration file.  In addition to assembling the file for submission to USCIS, our firm also conducts a mock interview with you, and the attorney accompanies you to USCIS for the final interview. 

Family Based Immigration Information

Required documents for marriage based immigration:

Our office is located just minutes north of Atlanta in Norcross, GA

Click here to shedule an appointment with our immigration attorney today!!!

Youn Law Group provides Family Based Immigration Services to Norcross and neighboring cities
(Atlanta, Dunwoody, Sandy Springs, Chamblee, Tucker, Doraville, Duluth, and Lawrenceville).